Instagram

Friday, September 14, 2018

StoryCorps And The Great Depression

A few years ago, I mentioned a website and App called StoryCorps when I interviewed my maternal grandparents during the Great Listen that takes place every Thanksgiving. Well, today I wanted to share an interview that my husband made of his maternal grandparents for a 10th grade American History assignment in high school, using the StoryCorp program. He went to school in Jay, Oklahoma and the year of this interview is 1991. I hope you enjoy this 2 part series.





My husband has decided to return to school. I am beyond proud of him for this decision. He works a very physical hot job 40-50 hours a week and is going to school full time all for the betterment of himself and our family. One of his writing assignments is to write about a story he has been told. If he chooses this interview to write about and gives me permission, I may add it later as a guest post. Fingers crossed!

Until then,
Becky

No comments: